We use the BuildingConnected / Tradetapp platform to collect the required information from subcontractors looking to prequalify to bid our projects. If you are already familiar with this software and have a profile, click the button below to add BELL’s invitation to your account. Otherwise, see below for instructions on how to get started.
- Start by either creating a BuildingConnected account for your company or logging into an existing account.
- Once your account is set up and you are logged in to the BuildingConnected system, go to the QUALIFICATIONS section (found in the left-hand menu bar).
- In the Qualifications dashboard view, select TRADETAPP INVITES from the top menu bar.
- You should see a section titled Questionnaires that are awaiting submission. Click Open to begin the application.
- To expedite the prequalification process, please review the list of required information and have these items ready to go.
- You must be prequalified with BELL prior to bidding on our projects.
- Prequalification is valid for one year; you must update your information in BuildingConnected annually.
- Be sure you indicate all relevant commodity codes so you will receive all applicable bid opportunities once prequalified.
If you have questions about the prequalification process, please contact our Project/Contract Administrator (below).
- Once your company is prequalified, you will be added to our list of prequalified trade partners in GradeBeam.
- You will receive an Invitation to Bid (ITB) whenever your scope of work is needed for our projects.
- Scope is determined by the commodity codes you input in the prequalification process. Be sure you’ve indicated all relevant commodity codes to ensure you receive all applicable ITBs.
- If you haven’t heard from us in a while, it’s possible we have not needed bids for your scope of work recently. To check if you are still registered in our system, please reach out to us.
- Remember: Performance & reliability weigh as much as cost!
If you have questions about the procurement process, please contact our Preconstruction Administrator (below).
- Basic company information
- Business tax ID
- State sales tax registrations
- Parent company information, if a child/subsidiary
- Commodity code(s) of work performed
- Markets & Regions served
- Union affiliations
- Professional licenses
- Employment numbers by type / position
- Small / diverse business certification(s)
- EEO compliance
Projects & References
- Details for 3 most recently completed projects
- Details for 3 largest current projects
- Current work in progress, including total value, backlog, and WIP or WOH schedule
- Details for any litigation in the past 5 years
- EMR from the last 3 years
- OSHA 300 & 300A logs form last 3 years
- Percentage of work self-performed
- Safety program & contact
- Substance abuse policy
- Certificate of insurance for current policies
- Insurance broker / agency & contact information
- Bonding capacity, bond rate & current value bonded
- Surety / bonding broker or agency & contact information
- Current IRS Form W-9
- Bank name, contact, and contact information
- Line of credit
- Volume / Revenue for last three years (if available)
- Most recent financial statement, including balance sheet and statement of income (P&L)